- The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, Brown v. Board of Education (1954)
- Cornell University Law School Legal Information Institute
- Our Documents — Brown v. Board of Education (1954)
- National Park Service — National Historic Site, Brown v. Board of Education
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History — Separate is Not Equal: Brown v. Board of Education
- National Archives — Teaching with Documents: Documents Related to Brown v. Board of Education
- State Bar of Texas LRE Website
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Citizen Bee
11th Grade U.S. History Standards:
US.9J The student is expected to describe how Sweatt v. Painter and Brown v. Board of Education played a role in protecting the rights of the minority during the civil rights movement.
US.20A The student is expected to analyze the effects of landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions, including Plessy v. Ferguson, Brown v. Board of Education, Hernandez v. Texas, Tinker v. Des Moines, and Wisconsin v. Yoder.