- The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, Plessy v. Ferguson (1896)
- Our Documents — Plessy v. Ferguson (1896)
- PBS.org — Supreme Court History: The First Hundred Years
- Teachers’ Domain — Plessy v. Ferguson
- State Bar of Texas LRE Website
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Citizen Bee
11th Grade U.S. History Standards:
US.9J The student is expected to describe how Sweatt v. Painter and Brown v. Board of Education played a role in protecting the rights of the minority during the civil rights movement.
US.20A The student is expected to analyze the effects of landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions, including Plessy v. Ferguson, Brown v. Board of Education, Hernandez v. Texas, Tinker v. Des Moines, and Wisconsin v. Yoder.